Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Allies of convenience update

Another update today, hopefully this will work, once again, if this goes out could you just type something in the comments section so I know its working... Thanks guys.



Just going to let you know of my current situation with the blog regarding my laptop, and a run down of a few projects both ending and beginning.



Well it seems I have things working again, although it takes a lot longer to do the same amount, what would have taken 20 mins is now nearing two hours, *sigh*. This laptop is surely on its way out now, as I get things working only for them to stop working completely a couple of months later. The quest for a new desktop has begun...

On a more positive note, I will be finishing off the crashed Valkyrie at matt's house tomorrow finally getting round to finishing the base, the Valkyrie is painted and the base has had its first sculpt done, with only the sand and detail to go.

EDIT: I've only just noticed that the first part of the Valkyrie project didn't go out, and has barely saved past the title, will get that out later today.

Its been a while since I looked at my heresy era emperors children now, I was going to wait and see if the rumoured heresy boxed set would show its face, but I'm not buying for a while yet, so it wouldn't make a difference. I do prefer painting in batches to keep squads painted the same. That said, i only have two models currently, the primarch Fulgrim and a contemptor dreadnought, armed with an assault cannon and a power fist.

Once again, I can't decide what palette to use, should I use warm hues similar to the flawless host or the more colder scheme entirely. If I want to paint the faces in between human flesh and lets say daemonettte, with an almost translucent white look, a colder palette already. I am undecided. Once again I will let you guys take the call here, and I've put up a poll here.

Anyway I am pushed for time, so that's going to have to be it for now, expect more infrequent posts in  the coming weeks until I get a new computer. Will hopefully get the 1st Valkyrie WIP done in a couple of hours if the chaos gods will allow it.

If the blog goes silent know its my laptop and not me. I should still get posts up at least weekly,

As usual, if you have any questions or simply an opinion, comment in the section below, and I will take time to read and answer them.

Thanks, Zarak.












Don't forget to share this post and follow us, either by becoming a member for free (see right), or by following us on google+. It really means a lot to us. Thankyou.

1 comment :

  1. Sorry about the comp problems. They can be so annoying! Just want to hobbbby!

    ReplyDelete